The Cause of Heart Disease
Those with cardiovascular disease not identified with diabetes...are simply undiagnosed.
--- Dr. Joseph R. Kraft
Heart Disease Connection to “Processed Food Disease” ( aka Type 2 Diabetes )
Three main punches that cause insulin resistance:
- Too many carbs (glucose).
- Too much fructose (table sugar, soft drinks, etc.).
- Any combination of genetics, poor sleep, low vit D, sedentary behavior, low omega 3, high omega 6 seed oils, smoking.
Insulin Resistance Breakdown in 3 Minutes
The Kraft “Diabetes In Situ” Test
The Earliest Way to Diagnose Diabetes
Root Cause Diagram of CVD (cardiovascular disease)
Primary Root Causes
- excess fructose
- excess carb
- low omega 3
- high omega 6
- sun exposure and vit D
- sub-optimal K2, C, Mg
- lack of sleep and exercise
- other more rare factors
The Power of the CAC Score
The CAC (Coronary Artery Calcium) is a high speed xray that freezes the heart like a strobe, so that you can see the calcium. With the Framingham score you are some questions which is combined with a few markers, then a doctor has to guess. It doesn’t work! Calcium actually sees the disease. The Framingham score would NEVER be used in engineering.
The Cause of Heart Disease - Dr. Rhonda Patrick
The cause of Heart Disease as explained by Dr. Rhonda Patrick:
- We do not get enough short chain fatty acids (fruits, veggie, barley, and oats) and we get too much sugar. This causes not enough mucin being produced by your gut bacteria ( mucin acts like a wall separating good bacteria from immune cells ).
- The lack of a gut barrier (wall) causes a war between the immune cells and the good gut bacteria.
- As this war occurs, something called endotoxin is released.
- Endotoxin swims around in the bloodstream, but if it does so for too long, you will die. Our body has a way to avoid this: endotoxin hooks onto LDL (The problem: this is the same place LDL uses to get back to the liver when it recycles the rest of the cholesterol that wasn’t used).
- Because endotoxin has blocked the place LDL uses to get back to the liver, the LDL becomes stuck in the bloodstream.
- The immune cells see these two guys and freak out because endotoxin is bad and cannot be in our bloodstream (or we will die).
- These immune cells try to kill it, but they can’t because it isn’t alive, it’s not bacteria.
- As the immune cells have been fighting off this endotoxin on the LDL, they secrete a bunch of Inflammatory cytokines (basically little army men who kill bad bacteria) which call more guys over to the battle scene - which isn’t even a battle since there isn’t really an enemy.
- This is what’s commonly known as a “plaque” or a foam cell, which is really just a bunch of immune cells stuck to this poor LDL who had some endotoxin leach onto it.
- This becomes stuck in your circulation and leads to what we all know as heart disease.
- SO, saturated fat DOES produce more cholesterol, but “clogged arteries” aren’t the result unless the gut barrier is compromised which is caused by the current standard American diet ( SAD ).
Things to keep in mind:
- LDL IS NOT CHOLESTEROL. It just carries cholesterol and certain vitamins to the cell
- Cholesterol is essential to the cell membranes of all cells
- HDL’s job is to bring the cholesterol away from the cell
Sydney D (YouTube comment)
- 2018/10/07 Seed Oils: Why They Are Bad For You
Authored By Tim Brown
Have the attitude and honest belief that if you give it your all it will be done. One day or day one.